Practice water sports in a unique environment with this Somo Paddle Surf Tour. You can also choose between 3 different places: Cubas estuary, Santa Marina island or Mouro island.
Somo Paddle Surf Tour
When booking this activity, you can choose where you want to go on the paddle surfing route in Somo. All of them start at the surf school in Isla de Mouro street at the time you choose.
If you want to enjoy a pleasant and simple paddle surfing route suitable for all levels, the Cubas estuary is the perfect option. With this tour, we'll enjoy paddling on foot for 2 hours while discovering the surroundings of this estuary that connects directly with the Cantabrian Sea. You'll fall in love with the landscape!
Santa Marina Island
This is undoubtedly one of the most popular paddle surfing routes in the area, as well as one of the favourite places for surfers to catch waves. But... what makes this place so special? We'll check it out as we paddle around the island of Santa Marina and discover its secret corners from the sea.
If you want to experience a more technical route, the crossing to the island of Mouro is ideal for you. During 2 hours, you'll row through the waters of the Bay of Biscay and discover such fascinating places as the lighthouse of the island or the entrance to the beautiful bay of Santander. A panoramic route from the sea of the most special!
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Calle Isla de Mouro, 12.