Swim in the sparkling turquoise sea around Brac Island, enjoy a delicious lunch on board and explore Stomorska, a historic village on the peaceful island of Solta... don't miss this Croatian island-hopping boat trip!
Croatia Islands Boat Cruise Itinerary
After setting sail from Split's harbour, your boat trip around Croatia's islands on the vintage Polaris yacht will begin. Cruise for around an hour to the nearby island of Brac, the first destination of the day.
Drop anchor in a hidden bay, little known by tourists, where you'll enjoy a peaceful escape from the rest of the world. Sunbathe on the beach and swim in the crystalline turquoise sea - if you're feeling even more adventurous you could try diving or snorkelling amongst Croatia's marine life too!
Having spent a good couple of hours on Brac Island, you'll climb back on board the boat and head to the next stop on your tour: neighbouring Solta Island. During your cruise over, you'll be served a delicious lunch to renew your energy.
Arriving in Stormorksa, the island's most historic town, you'll have free time to explore at your own pace. Wander along quaint streets and discover the beautiful beaches of this picturesque fishing village.
At the end of your visit, you'll return to the boat to relax as you sail back across the Adriatic Sea to Split, where your Croatian islands boat trip will come to an end.
Your Croatian island-hopping cruise includes breakfast and lunch. Your breakfast will include croissants and tea or coffee. For lunch, you'll be served grilled meat, fish or vegetables with salad - you choose which you prefer when making your reservation. Drinks (wine, beer and soft drinks) and dessert are also included. Delicious!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 42.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Breakfast and lunch.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Gat Svetog Nikole Pier, Split.