Experience an unforgettable evening and enjoy the sunset on board the Captain Cook cruise. You will enjoy a luxury dinner with some unforgettable views: Sydney Harbour illuminated at sunset.
You will board the Captain Cook boat at the King Street Wharf and embark on a one and a half hour tour of the famous Sydney Harbour. During your trip, you will sail close to iconic city sights such as the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and the skyscrapers on the waterfront.
While savouring a full menu on board, you will be accompanied by unforgettable views of the city bathed in the golden sunset. As night falls, the buildings of the port are cast in red and orange tones, creating a beautiful scene. An unforgettable sight!
- Appetizers: Kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, balsamic oils and buns.
- Hot vegetable timbales with quinoa, tomatoes, blueberries, chick peas and pumpkin seeds with lemon and mustard vinaigrette.
- Tasmanian grilled salmon fillet accompanied by carrots, asparagus, served with capers and lemon oil.
- Stuffed chicken breast with kale and mixed herbs and onion.
- Orange chocolate cake served with caramel sauce.
- Oven-baked lemon and lime pie with mascarpone cream.
- People older than 79 years old or with reduced mobility must have a supporting medical document that permits them to participate in this activity.
The dress code for the cruise is casual-elegant and men are recommended to wear a jacket.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 15 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Boat Cruise with Dinner||
Boat Cruise with Dinner
Children between 4 and 15 years oldUS$ 49.1
Children under 4 years oldFree
Boat tour around Sydney Harbour.
Wine, beer, soft drinks or water.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Pier 1, King Street Wharf.