Travel through Tenerife's volcanic landscapes from the heights with this Teide Observatory Day Trip + Transfer from South. You'll see the best views from the cable car!
Teide Observatory Day Trip + Transfer from South
After picking you up from the meeting point in the south of Tenerife of your choice, we'll go to the Teide National Park.
We'll arrive at the base of the cable car and... The adventure begins! We'll travel aboard the cabins ascending to 3555 metres until we reach the Rambleta viewpoint. From this point, we'll get the best views of the Cañadas del Teide, a perfect postcard image.
You'll have 1 hour of free time to have lunch on your own and walk around the area. There are several hiking routes you can make the most of during this time. If you go to the Pico Viejo viewpoint you can see the islands of La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro from the heights. You can also discover the La Orotava valley and the Teide Astrophysical Observatory domes.
After 1 hour at the top, it will be time to descend to the base station. We'll take you to the Roques de Garcia by bus, which will offer us one of the most magical and popular views of the Teide. From the stairs that run along with these rocky formations, we'll admire the Llano de Ucanca, a landscape that looks like that of Mars. You'll be amazed!
The activity will end leaving you at the meeting point point between 6 and 7 pm.
This activity includes pick up in various areas of Puerto de Santiago, Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos and El Médano. When booking you must indicate where you want us to pick you up. You can check the approximate pick-up times below:
Who can participate?
The minimum age to participate in this activity is 3 years old. Also, it isn't recommended for pregnant women.
Excursion from the north of Tenerife or entrance only
If you're staying in other areas of Tenerife, you can also book the excursion to Teide + entrance to the cable car from the north. If, on the other hand, you prefer to go to the National Park on your own we recommend you book Teide cable car tickets.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 13 years old||under 4|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 13 years oldUS$ 31.20
under 4not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Transport by bus.
Entrance to the Teide cable car.
Official guide in English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).