Go whale watching as you glide along the Atlantic Ocean just off Costa Adeje on board a modern and comfortable yacht and enjoy a 3-hour dolphin and whale cruise.
Whale Watching Tenerife
Begin your tour from Pier 8 at Puerto Colón. From this anchorage in Costa Adeje, south of Tenerife, you’ll embark on a beautiful and exclusive yacht with a maximum capacity of 11 passengers.
If the conditions are favourable, enjoy watching different types of whales and dolphins as the boat sails along the southwestern coast of Tenerife. Owing to the ocean currents flowing through the Canary Islands, Tenerife is home to different marine life including bottlenose dolphins and pilot whales, also known as blackfish, among many other species. The latter are characterized by their large size, only surpassed by the killer whale.
Halfway through the cruise, the yacht will set anchor, so you can plunge into the ocean and go snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters. If you prefer, you can stay on board and enjoy sunbathing on the deck.
If you get hungry during the journey, sample various types of sandwiches and snacks accompanied by a refreshing beer, soft drink or mineral water.
The cruise will come to an end back at Puerto Colón.
Keep in mind that these are wild animals, and as such are unpredictable. Depending on the ocean currents, wind and climate, it is possible to see more or less specimens of bottlenose dolphins and pilot whales.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 2-9 years old||Children under 2|
|Exclusive Yacht Cruise||
Exclusive Yacht Cruise
Children 2-9 years oldUS$ 35.30
Children under 2Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
3 hour cruise along the coast of Costa Adeje on board a yacht.
English speaking captain specialized in local marine life.
Sandwiches and snacks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are there toilets on the boats?
A - Yes, each boat has three toilets.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Pier 8 - Marina (Costa Adeje, Tenerife)