Discover the legacy of the renaissance in Úbeda, one of 15 cities in Spain which have been awarded the status of World Heritage Site by UNESCO. When you take this fantastic private tour, you will have a professional guide exclusively at the service of you and your companions.
Private tour of Úbeda
Declared a World Heritage Site in 2003, the historic center of Úbeda is known for its renaissance period buildings. To learn all about the origins and characteristics of this artistic movement, we will head to Plaza Juan Vázquez de Molina square. Here, you will discover some of the principal architectural treasures of the town, the Chapel of the Savior, the Palace of Dean Ortega, Santa Maria church, and the Vázquez de Molina Palace.
Our route continues at the Plaza Primero de Mayo square, which in ancient times was home to a Muslim marketplace, and where you will encounter the church of San Pablo and the Town Hall. Later, you will also encounter one of the oldest streets in the town, Calle Real.
Advantages of a private tour
When you reserve a private tour, you will receive a much more personalized experience than a standard excursion. You can choose the day and time that you want, and you can modify the itinerary to suits your tastes and preferences. Furthermore, if you are part of a large group, you will save money.
We start at your hotel
This private tour begins at your hotel if it is located in the central Úbeda.
Private tour of Baeza
If you want to discover another jewel of Jaén's cultural heritage, you can also reserve a private tour of Baeza.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people||Up to 25 people|
|Private Tour in English||
Private Tour in English
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 121.60
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 170.20
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 218.90
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide specialized in the history of Ubeda.
Hotel pick up.
Exclusive private tour just for you and your friends or family.
Entry to the Chapel of the Savior: € 2.50 (US$ 3) per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.