Calling all adventurers, Tierra del Fuego awaits you! Discover its magical landscapes on board a 4x4 vehicle, when you take our fantastic tour.
Tierra del Fuego 4x4 Trip
At 8 a.m. we will pick you up in a 4x4 vehicle from your hotel in Ushuaia and then head west for around half an hour to the beautiful Tierra del Fuego National Park.
This corner of Patagonia covers an area of more than 18,000 sq mi and includes some of the most breathtaking landscapes in the entire country. During the tour, you will enjoy breathtaking views on a two hour trek, sure to give you the sensation of being at the end of the world.
The rotue will take us to the Acigami Lake, where we will pause for a snack. Next, we will continue to the Pipo River, to enjoy a new trekking route that will take us through a waterfall: an unforgettable experience!
Finally, we will return to the vehicles, making a stop to take photos in the beautiful Ensenada Bay and, from there will return to your hotel in Ushuaia, dropping you off at around 2 pm.
Entry to the Tierra del Fuego National Park
This trip does not include entry to Tierra del Fuego National Park. The price per adult is 560 ARS (US$ 6) and 80 ARS (US$ 0.90) per child between 6 and 12 years old, free for children under 6 years old.
Unfortunately, this tour is not available to cruise passengers.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 24 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 11 years old||Children under 3|
Children from 3 to 11 years oldUS$ 41.50
Children under 3not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport in 4x4 Defender Land Rover.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Tierra del Fuego National Park (adults: 560 ARS (US$ 6) and children from 6 to 12 years old: 80 ARS (US$ 0.90). Free for children under 6 years old).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.