If you are arriving in Valparaiso on a cruise, then our specially adapted tour is the perfect way for you to discover this beautiful city. We will take you to all the important landmarks and drop you back at your boat in time for departure.
Valparaiso Tour for Cruise Passengers
We will meet up at 9 am at the cruise terminal in Valparaiso, and from there take you to Caleta Portales harbor, where you will encounter the way of life of the local fishermen. We will also have fun watching the friendly sea lions that inhabit this stretch of coast.
We will then travel by minibus to El Cardonal, the most popular market in all of Valparaiso and the perfect opportunity to talk about typical Chilean recipes with local chefs. Afterward, we will cross to the other end of the city to discover the most emblematic historic buildings of the financial district.
Then we stop for an hour at Aníbal Pinto square so you can try some of the local gastronomy at one of the many restaurants and eateries. There's something to suit everyone here!
Feeling energized, we will continue on our tour heading up to the hills of Alegre and Concepción via a brilliant funicular ride. There, we will explore the picturesque neighborhoods that rest on the hillside, and admire the beautiful views from the top.
After this, we will descend back down to the lower part of the city where we then take an exciting trolley bus ride through the old town.
Finally, before returning to the cruise terminal at 4 pm, we will climb to the top of another viewpoint to see Valparaiso from a different perspective - the perfect way to round off a great day!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 31.70
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Tickets for public transport.
Bottle of mineral water.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
VTP Cruise Terminal, Valparaiso.