Discover the hidden treasures of Valparaiso when you take our fantastic walking tour around the iconic landmarks of this picturesque city which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Valparaiso Walking Tour
We will meet in Plaza Aníbal Pinto Plaza Aníbal Pinto at 2 pm to begin our tour around the principal attractions of Valparaiso. This beautiful city stretches out over the hills, creating a landscape of colorful houses overlooking the sea.
Our tour of Valparaiso begins onboard one of the city's famous funiculars railways. These urban hillside trams have been running for more than 100 years and have served to connect the lower part of the city with the hilltop districts. We will explore Alegre Hill and Concepción Hill, strolling along the streets and climbing steps to breathtaking viewpoints across the city.
We will then take another funicular train to Plaza Sotomayor. Here you'll climb aboard a trolleybus taking you around the city's historic centre. Did you know that some of these vehciles are more than 50 years old, and are considered National Monuments?
Then comes the cherry on the cake, as we climb aboard the Artillería funicular, which offers some of the best views of the city. Cameras at the ready! Then we'll head to Paseo 21 de Mayo, where the tour finishes at around 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 21.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Ticket for the two funicular rides.
Ticket for the trolleybus.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza Aníbal Pinto.