Enjoy the charm of the prettiest city in Pontevedra: Vigo. You'll see the most emblematic monuments and attractions with a tour guide exclusively for you and your party. The best way to discover the city!
Private Tour of Vigo
The beauty of a private tour is that the tour guide can tailor the tour to suit your tastes. You'll have an expert, English speaking guide exclusively for your group. Not only does this mean that the tour will be personalised, but if you are a large party, you may even save money!
The meeting point for this private tour is in Puerta del Sol, in the heart of Vigo. This city has become a popular tourist destination thanks to its combination of urbanism and nature. You'll discover more about it as you explore.
Your tour guide will take you up to one of the gems in the city: the San Sebastián Castle. Standing tall on a hill in the middle of the city. This fortress was traditionally used to defend the city, but these days it is a perfect spot to enjoy incredible views of Vigo and its estuary.
You'll also be taken to explore the streets and squares in the old quarter, where you'll see the incredible stone buildings and other hidden treasures. Your guide will also show you the Port of Vigo, and you'll pass through the surrounding garden areas, learning about the city's history and legends. There's no better way to explore Vigo.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 10 people||Up to 20 people|
|Private tour in English||
Private tour in English
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 100.10
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 133.50
Up to 20 peopleUS$ 178.10
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Private, exclusive tour, there will not be anybody else in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Vigo).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Puerta del Sol.