Our free walking tour of Warsaw is the ideal way to begin to discover the capital of Poland. On this tour by foot you will see the Royal Castle, the Presidential Palace, famous Market Square and much more!
Free Walking Tour of Warsaw
The tour meets next to Zygmunt’s Column in Castle Square: home to the Royal Castle, the former official residence of the Polish Royal Family until the country was declared a republic in 1918.
Over two hours, a local, expert guide will teach you about the Polish capital, bringing its long history to life, as well as immersing you in its traditions, culture and people. Discover its UNESCO World Heritage old town, learning about the lives Warsaw's most famous residents lived in the town, including Chopin and Marie Curie.
And your local guide will uncover the scars left by the Second World War, as Hitler and Stalin left an indelible mark on this capital, where tradition and modernity meet.
- Groups of over 6 people will not be allowed to participate in the Warsaw Free Walking Tour.
- Minors must always be accompanied by an adult. Each adult can be accompanied by a maximum of three adolescents or children.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Local English speaking guide expert in Warsaw's history and culture.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation in the control panel, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.