Discover one of the most beautiful corners in the Acapulco region with this Tres Palos Lagoon Day Trip. You'll be fascinated by this impressive movie set!
Tres Palos Lagoon Day Trip
At 12 pm we'll pick you up at your hotel in Acapulco and head to the Tres Palos lagoon, 40 minutes from the city. On the way, we'll admire the imposing panorama of the Puerto Marqués bay.
Once we reach the lake, we'll get on a motorboat and enjoy a 1 hour ride to see the animals and mangroves of the enclave up close. Did you know that it was there Tarzan shot?
The tour will then take us to Barra Vieja beach, where we'll have the opportunity to cover ourselves with healing mud, rich in minerals. Afterwards, we'll enjoy a typical lunch consisting of quesadillas, soups, fish, tortillas, beans, a surprise dessert and a drink.
With our batteries charged, we'll go into a turtle camp to learn all about their care and participate in the release of a specimen - an unforgettable experience!
Finally, after 6 hours we'll take you back to your hotel in Acapulco at 6 pm.
If it's not turtle release season (May to October), you'll have free time on the beach after lunch.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus and boat.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.