Discover the history of the legendary city of Essaouira with this excursion from Agadir which also includes a surf class! Unmissable!
Essaouira Day Trip + Surf Class
We'll pick you up from your hotel or Riad in Agadir at 8 am, and hit the road towards our first stop - an Argan oil factory, one of the most popular Moroccan products.
Then we'll continue our journey northwards until we arrive at Essaouira, one of the Moroccan Atlantic coast's most visited cities. You'll be able to test the force of its waves for yourself, coming in all the way across the expanse of water - as you enjoy a thrilling surf class. For two hours, we'll learn to ride the waves, and hopefully, even stand up once or twice!
Having worked up a hunger, and with the surf class over, we'll enjoy a traditional Moroccan lunch, in a sea view restaurant. Then after eating you'll have free time to explore Essaouira at your own pace.
We'll head back to the meet point at 4:30 pm, and begin our journey back to Agadir - returning to your hotel or riad at around 6:30 pm.
Although children under two can take this activity as long as they come accompanied by an adult, only children over 10 who know how to swim may take part in the surf class.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 10||Children under 2|
Children from 2 to 10US$ 40.70
Children under 2Free
10 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks Spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking tour guide.
Transport by bus or minibus.
Visit to an argan oil factory.
Surf class + equipment.
Drinks during lunch.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).