Discover one of the symbols of Puglia with this Alberobello Guided Tour and visit its Trulli. Fall in love with one of the most picturesque locations in southern Italy!
Alberobello Guided Tour
We'll meet at the appointed time in Via Indipendenza, one of the most important streets in Alberobello. From here, we'll begin our guided tour during to discover one of the most famous attractions of southern Italy: the Trulli.
First, we'll head to a panoramic belvedere to observe the impressive views of the two districts of Alberobello from above. After marvelling at the conical roofs of the Trulli, the tour will continue to the Monti district, where the trullo-shaped church stands out.
Later, we'll discover the history of the Trulli of Alberobello, their construction technique and the legends about their origins. Finally, we'll end the visit on a high note with a tasting of rosolio, a delicious liqueur made from rose petals and typical of Puglia. Exquisite!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children under 14 years old|
Children under 14 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of rosolio.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Via Indipendenza, next to the Terminal Restaurant.