Ferry to Menorca from Alcudia
Visit the easternmost island in the Baleares with this return ferry between Alcudia (Mallorca) and Ciudadela (Menorca). It's only an hour and a half away!
The Baleària ferry links the Alcudia port (Mallorca) with the Ciudadela port (Menorca) with a comfortable journey that will take no longer than 2 hours.
The ship is equipped with toilets and a café, as well as large windows offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean.
The following schedule applies for each of the destinations:
Alcudia (Mallorca) - Ciudadela (Menorca)
- July 1 - October 16: daily, departure at 8:30 am and arrival at 9:30 am
- October 17 - December 18: daily, departure at 9 am and arrival at 10:15 am
- December 19 - January 1: Monday - Saturday, departure at 9 am and arrival at 10:15 am
- January 2 - May 31: daily, departure at 9 am and arrival at 10:15 am
Ciudadela (Menorca) - Alcudia (Mallorca)
- July 1 - October 16: daily, departure at 9 pm and arrival at 10 pm
- October 17 - December 18: Monday - Saturday, departure at 7 pm and arrival at 8:15 pm. On Sundays, departure at 8 pm and arrival at 9:15 pm.
- December 19 - January 1: Monday - Friday, departure at 7 pm and arrival at 8:15 pm. On Saturdays, departure is at 4 pm and arrival is at 5:15 pm. On Sundays, departure is at 8 pm and arrival is at 9:15 pm.
- January 2 - May 31: Monday - Saturday, departure at 7 pm and arrival at 8:15 pm. On Sundays, departure at 8 pm and arrival at 9:15 pm.
The fares indicated are for a return ticket on the same day. If you don't use your one-way ticket, your return ticket will be automatically cancelled.
What to do in Menorca
The most easterly island in the Baleares has a wealth of attractions:
- Coves with turquoise waters: Macarella, Macarelleta, Turqueta, Galdana, Talaier…
- A great cultural heritage: the Menorcan cities of Ciudadela and Mahón house an exceptional historic, artistic and cultural heritage.
- Prehistoric remains: Menorca has several important megalithic monuments such as the Naveta des Tudons or the Talayots.
- Unique gastronomy: in places such as Fornells you can enjoy one of the most popular dishes on the island: langoustine stew.
Return ticket for the ferry between Alcudia (Mallorca) and Ciuadela (Menorca)
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .
Alcudia Ferry Terminal