Discover the hidden charm of the city in South East Spain with this Almeria Mystery & Legends Tour. Explore the sinister side of the historic city as you walk through the centre at sunset.
Almeria Mystery & Legends Tour
We'll meet at the time indicated at the Puerta de Purchena, in the heart of the city. In this area, we'll see the outside of the shelters from the Spanish Civil War, which undoubtedly marked the history of Almeria in the 1930s.
We'll continue our walk through the city centre along with other places such as Calle de Los Duendes. Do you know the origin of this curious name? We will also pass by the Plaza de la Virgen del Mar. During the tour, we'll reveal the strange event that occurred in the 16th century, which consecrated this virgin as the patron saint of Almería.
Very close to the Plaza de la Virgen del Mar is the mythical Cervantes Theatre. In front of its iconic façade, we'll remember the story of a murder that shocked the city. So much so that some people claim to glimpse the ghost of the murdered person at night...
The tour will end in the area of the Paseo de las Estrellas.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
Children under 12 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide specialized in the history of Almeria.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.