Watch a fantastic Turkish dance show in the unique setting of the historic Aspendos Theatre. The Fire of Anatolia is a fusion of classical and contemporary dance that will leave you spellbound.
Fire of Anatolia Show
After picking you up from your hotel in Antalya at 7 pm, we will take a 50-minute bus ride to the Aspendos Theatre.
We will arrive at this ancient Greco-Roman venue where you will enjoy three hours of exciting entertainment. More than 35 million people have already experienced the wonderful Fire of Anatolian show. You will witness dozens of dancers on stage performing a wonderful mix of classical and modern art. This is the perfect combination of traditional folk from the Anatolian peninsula with touches of ballet and acrobatics.
Once this amazing show is over, we will take you back to your hotel, arriving at 11:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 10 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children from 5 to 10 years oldUS$ 47.20
Children under 5 years oldFree
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus or bus, depending on the group size.
Entry to the Fire of Anatolia show.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).