Explore the beautiful Gulf of Antalya when you take this fantastic boat cruise. You will have unique views of landmarks such as Fasélide and heavenly coves like Cleopatra Beach. Prepare to be seduced by the Turkish Riviera!
Gulf of Antalya Cruise
We will pick you up from your hotel in Antalya at 9 am before driving to the port of Kemer, about 50 minutes away.
At 10:30 am, we will start our fantastic cruise on the Gulf of Antalya, sailing first to the ancient city of Fasélide. There, we will stop for half an hour so you can take a refreshing dip in the turquoise waters and visit the ancient ruins which date back to the 2nd century BC.
Our journey resumes as we head to the idyllic Cleopatra Beach. In this wonderful enclave of the Turkish Riviera, you will enjoy an on-board buffet lunch and also have time to dive into the beautiful ocean.
The next stops will be at Paradise Cove and Cennet Bay, spending about 45 minutes at each one. At both these amazing places, you will be struck by the gorgeous landscapes of steep mountains and abundant vegetation.
Our brilliant cruise finishes by returning to the original departure pier and then taking you back to your hotel, arriving at 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 10 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children from 5 to 10 years oldUS$ 35.20
Children under 5 years oldFree
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
Transport by boat.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).