Immerse yourself in the surprising and trendy city of Antwerp, also known as the Diamond Capital of the World, on a 2.5-hour guided tour of its historic center accompanied by an expert English-speaking guide.
Greet your guide inside Antwerpen-Centraal (Antwerp Central Railway Station), which is a great meeting point if you arrive from another city in Belgium. The first landmark you visit is this nineteenth century eclectic-style train station. It is one of the most impressive stations in the world.
Then, step outside and embark on a walking tour of the Old Town. Your knowledgeable guide will lead you to the Vleeshuis (Butcher’s Hall). This former guildhall for the city’s butchers was built between 1501 and 1504. Admire the Steen Castle, believed to be the oldest building in Antwerp, then wander through the Grote Markt, the most important square in the city surrounded by Renaissance-style buildings. Walk into the Cathedral of Our Lady and discover Meir Street, the main shopping thoroughfare. You will also walk past Rubenshuis, where the painter lived for twenty nine years.
Next, explore the Port of Antwerp, Belgium’s largest port and visit the city’s diamond district, packed with luxurious jewelry stores.
The tour will come to an end in front of the Steen Castle.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 2-11 years old||Children under 2|
Children 2-11 years oldUS$ 8.50
Children under 2US$ 8.50
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
2.5 walking tour of Antwerp.
Professional English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Antwerp Central Station