Explore the amazing Benagil Caves with this fantastic boat trip from Armação de Pêra. You will pass through more than ten grottoes, visit wonderful hidden corners among the rocks, and encounter stunning untouched beaches only accessible from the sea!
Benagil Caves Boat Trip
Visiting the famous Benagil Caves is at the top of the to-do list for anyone staying in Armação de Pêra. To start our unforgettable adventure, we will meet up at Praia dos Pescadores at the time of your choice and set sail in a boat on a one-hour trip that will take us to more than 10 caves and eight wild beaches.
Along the way, you will discover the most beautiful hidden places on the Algarve coast. From the deck, you will be able to admire impressive rock formations that have been carved over thousands of years by the ocean waves.
Finally, we will arrive at the famous caves of Benagil: an amazing network of caverns carved into the cliffs which can only be reached by sea. Moreover, during the route, we will also encounter idyllic beach coves hidden among the rocks.
Our trip concludes by returning to the original port of departure.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 10 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children from 3 to 10 years oldUS$ 14.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Praia dos Pescadores