Enjoy a sunny day in this tropical paradise of fine white sand and crystal clear waters with this return transfer to the stunning Maguana Beach.
What to expect
We will depart from Parque Central (Central Park) in Baracoa at 9 a.m, and head to Maguana Beach where you will enjoy a spectacular piece of the Caribbean.
After traveling for around 40 minutes, you will arrive at this paradise beach. You then have the next 6 hours to enjoy this spectacular cove in the way you want at your own pace. You can swim in the warm, crystalline waters, go snorkeling, or enjoy the delicious local food whilst admiring spectacular views of the ocean. The choice is yours!
After this brilliant day at the beach, we will return to Baracoa at 4:30 pm.
7 hours 30 minutes.
Return transport between Baracoa and Maguana.
When to book?
You can book up until 7 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Parque Central (Central Park) square in Baracoa