Cycling around Barcelona is a fun and unique experience. On this electric bike tour, you'll discover the secrets hidden in the buildings designed by Gaudi.
Barcelona Electric Bike Tour
This electric bike tour of Barcelona will begin in Plaça de Catalunya, the ideal starting point to explore some of the most iconic monuments and landmarks of this seaside city. What's more, during the route, we'll get to discover the legend that is Gaudí, the genius of Modernist architecture.
From the meeting point, we'll pedal over to the undisputed symbol of the Catalan capital: the Sagrada Familia. We'll take time here to admire the unfinished temple, considered the most impressive work of Antonio Gaudí and a must for all who travel to Barcelona. Its impressive, intricate architecture is full of religious symbols, which will see on its three facades representing the Nativity, Passion and Glory.
Continuing on the guided tour, we'll pass through Eixample, a lively district of Barcelona where we'll find the Avinguda Diagonal and the Paseo de Gracia, two of the main roads of the metropolis. The latter is home to two of Barcelona's most fascinating buildings: Casa Mila, or La Pedrera, and Casa Batló, both masterpieces of Gaudí.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Electric bike tour
Young people between 13 and 17 years oldUS$ 35.80
Children between 6 and 13 years oldUS$ 29.90
Children under 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Seat for children if required.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Carrer de Montsió, 10.