Enjoy a unique and stimulating Flamenco show in the authentic Tablao Cordobés in Barcelona while you savor a typical Spanish meal.
Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobés
In an Al-Andalus-style Tablao, we'll listen to traditional Spanish guitar, followed by clapping and finally the dancers come on stage and start moving their feet in a swift movement. This is how the typical Flamenco dances called Fandango or Bulería start in the Tablao Cordobés, one of the most popular tablaos in Barcelona.
Some of the greatest Flamenco artists have been performing in this tablao since the seventies, including Camarón de la Isla, Farruco, Eva Yerbabuena, Miguel Poveda, Mayte Martín…leaving visitors amazed.
During the 60-minute show, you’ll marvel at the intense beat, ardent movements, and guitar strumming. Enjoy one of the best performances of Flamenco, included in the UNESCO Cultural Heritage list in 2010, in Barcelona.
You can either choose to have dinner at the Tablao Cordobés before the show begins, or see the performance with one drink included.
Dinner or a drink at the Tablao Cordobés
Prepared by Jordi Narro, one of Barcelona’s renowned chefs, dinner consists of a traditional buffet with cold and hot dishes including paella, various salads, typical Basque tapas, meat brochettes, and gourmet desserts.
Moreover, you’ll enjoy a Jamón Ibérico tasting and see how it is professionally cut. Followed by traditional Andalusian fried fish. Dinner also comprises of an open bar (beer, wine, sangria, mineral water, juice and soft-drinks). There are special menus for vegetarians, vegans and guests who eat halal food.
If you would not like to have dinner while watching the show, you can opt for the basic option that includes one drink.
From November 1st to March 14th
Show + drink:
- At 6:30 pm
- At 8:15 pm
- At 10 pm
- At 11:30 pm
Show + dinner:
- Dinner at 6:45 pm - Show at 8:15 pm
- Dinner at 8:30 pm - Show at 10 pm
- Dinner at 10 pm - Show at 11:30 pm
From March 15 to October 31
Show + drink:
- At 5:50 pm
- At 7:15 pm
- At 9:00 pm
- At 10:30 pm
- At 11:45 pm
Show + dinner:
- Dinner at 6 pm - Show at 7:15 pm
- Dinner at 7:30 pm - Show at 9 pm
- Dinner at 9:15 pm - Show at 10:30 pm
- Dinner at 10:30 pm - Show at 11:45 pm
60 minute Flamenco show at Tablao Cordobés
Dinner (depending on option selected)
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Accessible only for folding chairs. An accompanying person is required. This must be indicated in the reservation. Accessible toilets.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Include water in recyclable cartons.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- The activity promotes local production.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
La Rambla, 35