Let's admire the beauty of the Gulf of Antalya on this cruise from Kemer. You'll sail a traditional boat and enjoy a swim in heavenly, crystalline waters.
Gulf of Antalya Traditional Boat Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel at 8.30 am to head to Kemer Port, where we'll hop on a traditional boat and start the cruise through Southern Turkey waters. We'll discover the exceptional beauty and heavenly natural settings of this region, and also explore several small port villages, such as Phaselis.
Here, by the coast of this village, we'll anchor the boat and bathe in these crystalline waters of Southern Turkey. We'll also admire the view of ancient ruins that date all the way back to the 2nd century BC!
We'll continue our cruise tour along the Gulf of Antalya and enjoy some of the most gorgeous natural landscapes this country has to offer, all the while sunbathing and relaxing on the deck of the boat.
Also, you will enjoy a full buffet lunch onboard the boat, perfect to appease our appetites. On the last part of the cruise, we'll be able to admire the amazing view as the sun sets over the Gulf of Antalya.
Lastly, we'll return to Kemer Port and then drop you off at your hotel in Belek around 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 12US$ 16.20
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a pilot that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus and boat.
English speaking crew.
When to book?
You can book up until 6 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.