Come and visit two of the most spectacular and famous sites in Turkey: Pamukkale and Hierapolis. You'll explore the impressive Roman ruins of this ancient city and admire the magnificent Cotton palace.
Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip
At 6 am, we will pick you up from your hotel in Belek and we'll head to Pamukkale. The early morning will be worth it, trust us.
Then we'll drive for four hours to reach Pamukkale, often referred to as the 'Cotton Palace'. We'll explore the natural pools of Pamukkale and learn all the secrets of this wonder of nature, which is listed as a World Heritage site.
Our guide will tell us all about the characteristic white color of this site and you'll be able to take some of the best pictures of your life. Cameras at the ready!
After the visit to Pamukkale, our next stop is the archeological complex of Hierapolis. Did you know it is considered one of the most important ones in Inner Turkey? We'll explore the ruins and visit the ancient Roman theater, one of the popular spots within the complex.
Is anyone hungry? Our final destination on this tour will be at a restaurant near Hierapolis, where we'll enjoy a full traditional meal. After a satisfying and energizing lunch, we will leave for Belek.
At 6.30 pm, we will drop you off at your hotel, ending our day trip.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 to 12||Children under 4|
Children between 4 to 12US$ 32.40
Children under 4Free
11 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Ticket admission to Pamukkale and Hierapolis.
Ticket admission to Cleopatra's pool (100 TL (US$ 12) per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 6 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.