Explore the popular tourist destination of Benalmádena, travelling between the unmissable locations of this vibrant coastal city on board this open-top double decker sightseeing bus.
Benalmádena Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Route and Stops
The sightseeing bus stops at 11 of the main tourist attractions around the city. All along the journey you will hear descriptions of the sights you drive past with pre-recorded commentary in English.
Some of the unmissable sight are the Tivoli Cable Car, the Selwo Marina Delphinium, Bil-Bil Castle, and the Marina Port, one of the most emblematic and visited places on the Costa del Sol.
You can consult the route and all the stops on the map by clicking on the following link:
How does it work?
The ticket is valid for 48 consecutive hours from the moment it is first used. For example, if it is used on Monday at 3:00pm it will be active until 3:00pm on Wednesday.
In this period, you can hop on and hop off the bus as many times as you want allowing you to explore the most emblematic places and hidden charms of the town.
Timetable and frequency
- In winter between 10:00am and 4:00pm. A bus departs every 30 minutes.
- In spring/autumn between 10:00am and 6:00pm. A bus departs every 30 minutes.
- In summer between 10:00am and 7:00pm. A bus departs every 30 minutes.
- When making the reservation you must specify an estimated start date. However, the ticket can be activated at any moment for up to 3 months from that specified date.
- After the reservation is made, we will send you a ticket by email. It must be printed and presented at the first bus that you take.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 10 years||Children under 3 years|
|48 Hour Ticket||
48 Hour Ticket
Children between 3 and 10 yearsUS$ 7.2
Children under 3 yearsFree
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Unlimited use of the City Sightseeing bus for a period of 48 hours.
Booklet of discounts for museums, attractions and restaurants.
Free individual headphones.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.