Explore the wonderful Peneda-Geres National Park with this fantastic tour from Braga. You will discover one of Portugal's natural paradises!
Peneda-Geres National Park Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel in Braga between 9:30 am and 9:45 am and board a minibus for this fantastic trip to the beautiful Peneda-Gerês National Park.
After an enjoyable 40-minute drive, we'll arrive at our destination. We will have the opportunity to the various idyllic streams, forests, waterfalls, and panoramic viewpoints.
We will enter this natural paradise has been a World Biosphere Reserve since 2009. On this tour through the beautiful landscapes of Portugal's only national park, we will encounter the famous Tahiti waterfall where you can take a refreshing dip in the crystal waters.
We will continue walking to the Pedra Bela viewpoint where we will enjoy the best views across the beautiful Gerés valley and the Caniçada reservoir. And before finishing the tour of the Peneda-Gerês National Park, we will have a delicious picnic lunch in the open air.
Finally, we return to the minibus and drive back to your hotel where we drop you at 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 33% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 33% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Tour in English
Children from 6 to 12 years oldUS$ 58.40
Children from 2 to 5 years oldUS$ 58.40
under 4not admitted
8 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Peneda Gerês National Park.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).