On this tour you will discover the world of Belgian beer in the best possible way: visiting different bars and enjoying a range of sampling menus.
Belgian Beer Tasting Tour
Leaving from the Grand Place, we embark on an adventure, finding out along the way how it is possible that a country one quarter the size of Colorado nonetheless produces over 1,100 types of beer. The tour will include information on Belgian beer, Belgian nightlife, anecdotes and of course the sampling of special beers in some of the most legendary bars Brussels has to offer - all led by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide.
The tour begins with a visit to one of Brussels' finest bars, where we will try two of the most exclusive beers in the world.
The route then continues, the second stop comes in a fashionable bar, frequented by people of all ages. Here we will try an authentic Trappist beer, made in one of the few monasteries which still brews its own drink.
Our final stop will be the bar which holds the Guinness World Record for the largest beer menu in the world, an unmissable sight for any visitor to Belgium.
Tours are limited to 25 people per group. For larger groups please get in contact.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|English language tour||
English language tour
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
6 delicious Belgian beers.
Tickets to museums
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (12:30 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Grand Place Tourist Office