Let yourself be surprised by the beautiful mountainous landscapes around Granada with this La Alpujarra Horse Riding Tour. Jump on a horse and enjoy a peaceful ride surrounded by nature.
La Alpujarra Horse Riding Tour
We'll meet at the appointed time at Calle Ermita in Bubión, where the horses will be waiting for us. After the brief introductions, we'll explain how to ride these animals safely and correctly.
At the time of booking, you can choose to enjoy one or two hours of activity. During the first 30 minutes, we'll be inside the stable gaining confidence as riders. Afterwards, we'll leave the enclosure to start enjoying the horse ride through the Alpujarra.
As we leave the centre of Bubión behind, we'll ride through the mountains and admire the beautiful white villages around the Poqueira ravine with the Sierra Nevada on the horizon - a postcard view!
While you're taking pictures and making friends with the horses, we're sure to come across some mountain goats as well.
The tour will end by returning to the stable after this fun experience.
Who can participate?
The minimum age to participate is 9 years old and the maximum is 80 years old. The maximum weight is 90 kilos (198 lbs).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 2% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 6% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|1 hour horse ride||
|2 hour horse ride||
1 hour horse ride
Per personUS$ 42.20
2 hour horse ride
Per personUS$ 60.30
1 - 2 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the activity take place in case of adverse weather conditions?
A - In the event of adverse weather conditions, the activity could be cancelled. In this case, we'll offer alternative dates or a refund.
Q - Are you travelling with children under 9 years of age?
A - Children from 6 to 8 years old can participate, however, they can't leave the riding school unless they already have previous experience as riders.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
11 Calle Ermita