Spend a memorable and romantic evening on a 2-hour scenic cruise along the Danube River. Stare out at Budapest’s grandiose landmarks lit up along the river while you enjoy a traditional Hungarian dinner accompanied by live music.
Dinner is buffet-style and is served in the boat’s glass room which is air-conditioned in summer and heated in winter. After dinner, we recommend you climb to the open-air terrace that offer the best views of Budapest from the water.
The buffet includes various dishes such as cottage cheese with a traditional Hungarian dressing, vegatable soup (in winter), various hot dishes such as stewed cabbage, chicken paprikash, chicken with a cheese sauce, pork ribs with a mustard dressing, fish in a white wine sauce, and much more!
If you prefer dinner a little later, you can also book the same scenic cruise with dinner at 10pm.
While you have dinner, you’ll enjoy live music from three members of the Zoltán Kodály orchestra(including the Hungarian instrument cimbalom). Of course, they also accept requests.
Dinner includes one welcome drink, as well as a soft drink or a glass of white or red wine and water.
Please note that the dinner tables will be shared between 4 to 10 diners, so you may have to share a table with people you don't know. The exact number will depend on the availability on the day.
Children Under 6
Children under 6 must travel on their parent's lap and must not occupy a seat.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Students||Children under 6 years old|
|Cruise & dinner||
Cruise & dinner
Children under 6 years oldFree
2 hour scenic cruise.
Buffet style dinner.
1 welcome drink, 1 soft drink or glass of red or white wine and 1 bottle of water..
Traditional Hungarian live music.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (2:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is there a dress code?
A - The dress code is smart/casual.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Danube Palace (Zrínyi u. 5. Budapest 1051).