This tour is perfect for those travelers who have a layover at Buenos Aires airport and would like to use the time to explore this enchanting city. You will discover the enigmatic capital of Argentina with a professional guide at your service.
Buenos Aires Layover Tour
We will pick you up at Ezeiza Airport and take you to the city of Buenos Aires to discover the charm of one of the most important capitals of Latin America.
Please note that the total time to and from the city center is about one hour and a half, and we will have to return to the airport 2 hours before the departure of your flight. Therefore, the total time to visit the city will be about three and half hours.
We will visit the legendary Avenida 9 de Julio, where you will see the iconic Obelisk and the famous Colón Theater. Then we continue through the historic center to admire the iconic Casa Rosada, the famous Plaza de Mayo square, the elegant Metropolitan Cathedral, and the fascinating Cabildo of Buenos Aires.
The next part of the tour takes us to the neighborhood of La Boca, where you will stroll down the colorful Caminito Street. We will also see the Boca Juniors Stadium, one of the emblematic icons of the city.
Our tour continues in the Puerto Madero port, where you will see the elegant Puente de la Mujer (Lady's Bridge). Our tour concludes by with a visit to the Ateneo Bookstore and a tour of the captivating Recoleta Cemetery.
Remember that, as this is a private tour, these itineraries can be modified according to the time you have available and your preferences.
The guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name in the arrivals hall of the airport.
- In order to take this tour, you must have at least a 7-hour layover between flights.
- You can finish the tour at any of the airports in Buenos Aires. Simply tell us when making the booking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people||Up to 4 people||Up to 8 people|
|Private Tour in English||
Private Tour in English
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 199
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 235.20
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 452.30
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by car.
English speaking guide.
Private tour, exclusively for you and your companions.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.