Discover one of the most fascinating villages in Sardinia with this fantastic trip to San Sperate from Cagliari. You will see its many colorful street murals and also visit the famous Sound Garden by Italian artist Pinuccio Sciola.
San Sperate Trip from Cagliari
We will meet up at the scheduled time in Piazza Yenne in Cagliari to board a minibus which will take us north to San Sperate. This pleasant journey takes just over half an hour.
We will arrive at the picturesque Sardinian commune, also known as a museum town because of the abundance of art that is found on every corner. San Sperate is also famous for the colorful murals that adorn the facades of its buildings. You will hear all about how this trend dates back to the 1970s
We will stroll through the streets of the town admiring its street paintings while the guide will tell you all about Pinuccio Sciola, the notable Italian who started this local artistic trend.
The guided tour of San Sperate will also take us to the famous Giardino Sonoro (Sound Garden), a place where you will listen to music made with stones. You won't believe it till you hear it! After relaxing to these magical sounds, we'll return to the minibus.
After a brilliant three and a half hours, our adventure finishes back at the original starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 11 years old||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 6 to 11 years oldUS$ 35.50
Children under 6 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport in minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Pinuccio Sciola sound garden.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).