Dive into the depths of the Mediterranean Sea and discover the beautiful Gulf of Orosei with this diving activity for all abilities.
Diving in the Gulf of Orosei
After picking you up from Viale Bue Marino, we'll set off for the Gulf of Orosei, one of the most spectacular natural landscapes in Sardinia, as well as a popular spot for diving.
After picking you up from Viale Blue Marino, we'll listen to a safety talk and get kitted out with all the necessary equipment. Are you ready to dive in?
Under the water, we'll get to see some of the beautiful plants and creatures that inhabit the depths of the Mediterranean. What's more, throughout the activity we'll get to admire spectacular views of the Gulf of Orosei, characterised by its beaches of soft white sand and clear blue waters.
Experienced divers can also enjoy an exciting day exploring the waters of the Gulf of Orosei. Before we start, we'll listen to a safety talk and get kitted out with the necessary equipment.
The advanced diving option will take you to the shipwrecks of the German ship KT12 or the Italian ship Nasello, which sank during World War II.
- The beginner's dive begins at 3:30 pm and lasts 3 hours.
- The advanced dive begins at 9 am and lasts 4 hours.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 35% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 82.80
Per personUS$ 88.80
3 hours - 4 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Cala Gonone local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Viale Blue Marino