Exploring the Priorat region in an off-road vehicle is an experience you'll never forget. Discover charming villages, the Siurana reservoir and taste local cuisine!
Priorat Jeep Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Cambrils at 10 am and hop into a 4x4 vehicle to set off for the region of Priorat, listening to information from our professional guide about all the places we see on the way. Let the adventure begin!
We'll begin to explore the Priorat region, an area of the province of Tarragona known for its beautiful landscapes of vineyards and cliffs. In fact, many of the towns we'll visit have a special charm, as they hang from impressive cliffs, some of them up to 1000 metres high, such as Siurana.
Having arrived at Siruana, the guide will decide on the next point on the tour depending on the time of year, the conditions in the area, and the physical fitness of the group. You might visit the Siurana resavoir, or follow one of the great hiking routes in the area to visit some stunning waterfalls!
At lunchtime, we'll head to Prades, where you'll be able to explore and taste the local gastronomy. This picturesque Catalan village is known for its cobbled streets and red brick houses.
At the end of the trip we'll head back to Cambrils and you'll receive a bottle of famous Priorat wine as a gift.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 13 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 43.90
Children under 5 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport in a 4x4.
English speaking guide.
Bottle of wine.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).