Visit the southernmost point of the Iberian Peninsula and discover the monuments and landmarks of the British enclave of Gibraltar on this day trip from Chiclana de la Frontera.
Gibraltar Day Trip
Having picked you up from the meeting point in Chiclana de la Frontera, we'll set off for our destination, passing through the Los Alcornocales Natural Park until we reach La Línea de la Concepción, the Spanish city that acts as a border with Gibraltar.
Once we've made it into Gibraltar, we'll embark on a panoramic minibus tour of the British enclave, where our first stop will be Punta Europa. We'll admire the spectacular views of the Strait of Gibraltar from this viewpoint.
We'll then continue onwards to visit St Michael's Cave, a network of limestone caves full of mysterious secrets. Afterwards, we'll head to Main Street, Gibraltar's most famous shopping street, where you'll have free time for lunch and shopping. In the afternoon, we'll return to Chiclana de la Frontera.
Pick up point
Bus stop at El Fontanal Sports Complex, Avenida del Velódromo: 9:35 am.
If you're not staying in Chiclana de la Frontera, you can also book this tour from Cádiz, El Puerto de Santa María, Huelva, Isla Canela, Isla Cristina, El Portil, Islantilla, Jeréz, El Rompido, Punta Umbria, and Seville.
- To enter Gibraltar, citizens of the European Union must present a valid identity card or passport.
- Citizens of some countries (Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Morocco, etc.) must have a visa to enter Gibraltar. We recommend checking with the Gibraltar Immigration Department before booking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 67.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Pick up and drop off in Chiclana de la Frontera.
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
1.5 hour panoramic minibus tour of Gibraltar.
English speaking guide.
Entry to St Michael's Cave.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Chiclana de la Frontera local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.