Discover the charms of Andalusia's famous whitewashed towns on this day trip to Arcos de la Frontera, Ubrique and Grazalema from Chiclana de la Frontera.
White Towns of Andalusia Tour
At the scheduled time, we'll pick you up from your selected meeting point in Chiclana de la Frontera and set off to explore the famously picturesque white towns of Andalusia. First stop: Arcos de la Frontera!
Reaching our first destination, we'll delve into the narrow streets of the Cadiz town, which is known as the gateway to the 19 whitewashed towns of Andalusia. We'll explore its enchanting historic centre, home to remains from the era of Muslim Spain.
Continuing on our tour, we'll pass through the heart of the Grazalema Natural Park until we reach the beautiful village of Grazalema. You'll be captivated by the town and its stunning natural surroundings, the Sierra de Cadiz.
Our next stop will be Ubrique, another traditional whitewashed village popular for its leather goods. There we'll stop at a local restaurant to refuel with a delicious typical Andalusian lunch.
The tour will come to an end back at the original departure point around 5:30 pm.
Pick up points
When making your reservation, you'll have to select one of the following pick up points:
- Bus stop in Calle la Barrosa, in front of Hotel Riu RIU: 8:15 am.
- Bus stop in Calle Almircar Barca in front of the Hotel Royal Alandaluz: 8:20 am.
- Bus stop at Av Octavio Augusto, in front of Complejo Hipotels: 8:22 am.
- Bus stop at Av Octavio Augusto, next to Hotel Vicci Costa Golf: 8:25 am.
- Bus stop at Vivero Infraplant in Camino de Fuente Amarga: 8:30 am.
If you're not staying in Chiclana de la Frontera, you can alternatively reserve this trip departing from Cadiz, El Puerto de Santa María, Jerez, San Fernando, Conil de la Frontera, Chipiona and Sanlúcar de Barrameda.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 50.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
9 hours - 10 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).