With this ferry ticket you'll be able to travel to Ons Island from Combarro. You'll have all day to explore this paradise located in the Atlantic ocean and its surroundings.
Isla Ons Boat Trip
At 10 am we'll start the day by meeting at the Port of Combarro, where the ferry will set sail to the island of Ons, in the Natural Park of the Atlantic Islands of Galicia.
You'll spend an entire day getting to know its beautiful surroundings, full of paradisiacal beaches and perfect hiking routes to explore the mountains of Ons. Did you know that this island has been inhabited since prehistoric times? We'll tell you all about the island's interesting history.
We also recommend you enjoy lunch in a local restaurant to enjoy the typical gastronomy of the island, such as pulpo (octopus), a local delicacy!
Lastly, you'll have to be at the pier of Ons island at 7 pm to catch the ferry back to Combarro.
Ons Island is a protected area with a daily quota of visitors, and in order to travel to it, it is necessary to obtain an authorisation from the Xunta de Galicia (Galicia City Council). Our tour provider will take care of this authorisation, so it's very important that all the data in the booking process is provided and that they are valid, otherwise we cannot guarantee access to the island.
Once the authorisation has been processed, you'll receive it by e-mail. It is essential that you bring it, along with your voucher, either in printed format or on your mobile phone.
If for any reason any of the people cannot attend the activity, you must give at least 15 days' notice and indicate the name and surname of the person who'll be absent so that the Xunta de Galicia can remove them from the list.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 8.50
Children under 5 years oldFree
Return ferry trip from Combarro to Ons.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 4 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Francisco Regalado Avenue.