Let yourself be seduced by the charms of Andalusia's famous white towns on this day trip to Arcos de la Frontera, Grazalema and Ubrique from Conil de la Frontera.
White Towns of Andalusia Tour
On the morning of your tour, we'll pick you up from your selected meeting point in Conil de la Frontera and set off to explore the most beautiful whitewashed villages in Cadiz province.
The first stop on our tour will be in Arcos de la Frontera. We'll enjoy a leisurely stroll through its charming winding streets, where you'll bear witness to the town's intermingled Islamic and Christian past and admire monuments like the Castle of Arcos and the Church of Santa María de la Asunción.
We'll continue our excursion to Grazalema, a picturesque village located in the heart of the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, where you'll be captivated by the stunning mountain landscapes. We'll then head to Ubrique, a historic town where we'll see nature and architecture come together at the emblematic Peñón de la Becerra.
After exploring Ubrique, we'll stop at a restaurant for a well-earned break with a traditional Andalusian lunch including a number of delicacies from Cadiz - the perfect opportunity to indulge in the local cuisine!
Having eaten, we'll make the return journey to Conil de la Frontera, where you'll be dropped off at the original meeting points around 6 pm.
Pick up points
This activity includes pick up from the following meeting points at the indicated times. You'll be asked to select your preferred pick up point when making your reservation:
- 7:50 am: entrance to the Hipotels Flamenco Conil Hotel.
- 7:52 am: entrance to Hotel Garbi Costa Luz.
- 7:55 am: 2 Hijuela de Lojo Street.
- 8 am: Conil de la Frontera Bus Station.
If you're not staying in Conil de la Frontera, you can alternatively reserve this trip departing from Cadiz, El Puerto de Santa María, Jerez, San Fernando, Chiclana de la Frontera, Chipiona and Sanlúcar de Barrameda.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 53
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).