Do you want to go snorkelling in the Cozumel reef system? Explore a national marine park and cruise through the island's crystal-clear waters. Unmissable!
Cozumel Cruise & Snorkel Experience
If you love the water, this is the perfect activity for you! We'll meet at the statue of the three swallows, next to the Cozumel ferry terminal, and from there you'll board a boat and cruise along to two of the island's most impressive coral reefs in the Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park.
Our first stop will be at Palancar. Once there, we'll give you the snorkelling equipment and you'll be able to jump overboard and explore the incredible marine life. Under the water, you'll see there's far more to be discovered than you ever imagined! Not only will you see colourful coral reefs, but you might even be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a sea turtle, manta ray or barracuda, and that's not to mention the varieties of tropical fish.
We'll then sail a little bit further until we reach the Colombia coral reef. Did you know that this area is part of the Great Maya Reef; the second largest coral reef in the world?
Next, we'll head to the El Cielo beach. Meaning 'heaven' in English, as soon as you arrive you'll understand where its name comes from. With its crystal-clear waters, numerous varieties of starfish and practically virgin sands, this beach is probably as close to heaven on earth as you can get. Here, you'll be able to enjoy some snacks and drinks on the boat whilst you enjoy the incredible surroundings. Plus, there will be good music playing to make this an even more memorable experience!
After sailing and snorkelling around some of the world's most incredible locations, we'll finally make our way back to the initial meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Cruise + snorkel experience||
Cruise + snorkel experience
Per personUS$ 54
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
Permission to sail in the Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park.
Snacks including fresh fruit, nachos and guacamole.
Drinks including beer, soft drinks and bottled water.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Statue of the three swallows at the Cozumel ferry terminal