Feel like a bird flying high over the waters of the Mediterranean with this parasailing experience in Denia. You'll enjoy more than an hour of sailing and 10 minutes of 'flying' – an unforgettable experience on holiday in Spain!
At the time you choose, we'll be waiting for you at the port of Denia to welcome you aboard the boat, where we'll spend the next hour and a half.
We'll sail along the beautiful coast of Alicante, gaining speed until the moment arrives when it's time to fly! You'll feel your feet start to lift as the parachute opens behind you and you ascend into the air. Then you feel a thrilling rush of adrenaline!
After 10 minutes of flying over the waters of the Mediterranean, we'll continue sailing along the Costa Blanca and, if we have enough time, we'll make a brief stop to enjoy a dip in the crystal sea waters.
Finally, we'll finish the activity by returning to the pier in Denia.
Schedule & weight limits
The minimum weight to be able to do this activity is 44 kilograms (20 kilograms). However, you'll need to bear the following in mind:
- If you weigh less than 110 pounds (50 kilograms), we recommend doing this activity at 9 am.
- If you weigh more than 110 pounds (50 kilograms), we recommend choosing the 5 pm departure time.
1 hour 30 minutes.
Boat ride of 1 hour and a half.
10 minute parasailing trip.
English speaking crew.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Who can do this activity?
A - The minimum weight required for parasailing is 15 kilos. This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with back problems, or those that have recently had an operation.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Explanada Cervantes 23