Enjoy a magical experience in Dhiffusi with this dolphin watching boat trip at sunset and marvel at dolphins swimming and jumping through the water.
Dhiffushi Dolphin Watching
At 4:30 pm, we'll meet at the main dock in Dhiffushi and hop on board a dhoni, a traditional boat from the Maldives.
We'll set off on a cruise across the crystal clear waters as the sun begins to set over the horizon. 20 minutes later we'll arrive at the best spot for dolphin watching. Get your cameras ready!
Fins will begin to appear in the water and before you know it you'll be marvelling at the magnificent dolphins as they swim, jump and play around the boat. It'll take your breath away!
When the sun has set, we'll make our way back to the starting point, arriving by around 6:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 12 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children between 7 and 12 years oldUS$ 50
Children under 7 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Main dock of Dhiffushi.