Enjoy a unique experience on your trip to the Maldives with this night fishing activity in Dhiffushi and learn fishing techniques from the locals!
Dhiffushi Night Fishing
At 5 pm we'll meet at the main dock in Dhiffushi and board a traditional boat, known by the locals as a dhoni.
Then we'll sail off into the sunset leaving the coast behind us. We'll head to the best fishing spot in the area where we'll cast our rods into the water and wait patiently for the fish to bite.
Night fishing in the Maldives as the moon and stars light up the waters is a truly magical experience! We'll enjoy the evening and learn some of the tricks of the expert fishermen in the area. How many fish will you catch?
At the end of this two and a half hour activity, we'll sail back to the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 12 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children between 7 and 12 years oldUS$ 62
Children under 7 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Main dock of Dhiffushi.