Feel the magic of Disneyland® Paris, as you reserve your skip the line access to one of the most popular theme parks in Europe! Mickey Mouse and co. are waiting for you!
The complex is split into two different centres:
The magic and joy of the most popular characters in the hundred-year history of Disney are sure to keep you entertained from the very first second! This park is divided into five different themed areas, to be enjoyed by all the family:
- Main Street USA: an American style boulevard will be your first point of contact with the world of Disney.
- Discoveryland: especially recommended for the curious among you, in this area you can find attractions like the Autopia race track, the mysteries of the Nautilus submarine, or Space Mountain. Are you ready to travel to the very edge of space?!
- Fantasyland: a world of fantasy and imagination awaits you in attractions such as Alice's Labyrinth, Flying Dumbo and It's a Small World.
- Adventureland: Robinson's Cabin, the Pirates of the Caribbean, the death-defying Indiana Jones rollercoaster and much much more awaits only the most intrepid...
- Frontierland: those who want to cross the 'last frontier' of the wild west can put their bravery to the test by visiting the Phantom Manor haunted house, or riding on the wagons of Big Thunder Mountain.
Walt Disney Studios® Park
Have you ever asked yourself how on earth they shoot the Disney films? In this park you'll be let in on all the secrets of cinema, with attractions and shows all to do with the silver screen. From Armageddon to Ratatouille via Cars, all of Disney's biggest hits are represented in Walt Disney Studios®.
And for those in need of a little more adrenaline, how about the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith?!
Types of Ticket
When making your reservation you can choose from the following two tickets.
- Entry for 1 park: valid for one day to the park of your choice (Disneyland Park® or Walt Disney Studios Park®) from when you enter until it closes.
- Entry to 2 parks: With this ticket, you can visit both parks in the Disneyland® Paris complex in one action-packed day.
Each park has a different opening time, which you can check by clicking on the following link:
Disneyland® is the most visited theme park in France and one of the most popular in Europe. To ensure optimal safety measures, there is a maximum capacity of visitors and availability of tickets to access the park is limited. This may mean there is no availability on the day you want to visit, so we recommend booking as far in advance as possible.
Within 72 hours of making your reservation, we will send you the official tickets with a QR code for the day you have selected.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11||Children under 3|
|1 park ticket||
|2 park ticket||
1 park ticket
Children between 3 and 11US$ 63
Children under 3Free
2 park ticket
Children between 3 and 11US$ 86.40
Children under 3Free
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Skip the line ticket of the chosen type to Disneyland Paris
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (most areas are accessible).