Take a tour around the beautiful German city that mixes baroque and rococo architectural styles, alongside its rich culture with this Private Tour of Dresden.
Private Tour of Dresden
Our private tour around Dresden's historic city centre will start at the Martin Luther monument on Neumarkt, the Market Square, where we'll find one of the emblems of Saxony's capital, the Church of Our Lady, or better known as the Frauenkirche.
We'll be able to continue our guided tour by walking along the banks of the Elbe River, passing by the famous Augustus Bridge. As we walk through the most important squares and streets of Dresden, we'll understand why it is the ancient pearl of the European Baroque.
During the tour, we'll also learn about the history of the Semperoper, Germany's most famous opera. The Zwinger Palace, surrounded by fountains and sculptures, is an impressive work of architecture that won't be missed on our tour.
Following on, we'll visit the Holy Trinity Cathedral or Hofkirche, the largest religious building in Saxony. We'll end this private tour of Dresden by returning to the same starting point. If you prefer, we can also end the tour at any other point in the city - it's up to you!
Advantages of a private tour
By booking a private tour you'll enjoy the exclusive use of an English speaking guide. You'll receive a much more personalized service. You can take the tour any day of the week and leave at the time you want. If you're a large group, you'll save money.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private tour in English
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 160.60
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 203.60
Up to 16 peopleUS$ 277
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 306.10
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there won't be anyone else in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).