Discover the history and nature of Bosnia-Herzegovina on this day trip, where we'll visit the iconic Stari Most bridge and the amazing Kravice Waterfalls.
Kravice Waterfalls & Mostar Day Trip
We'll come and pick you up from Brsalje 5 at 7 am, setting off on the road that runs parallel to the Dalmatian Coast until we reach Neum, the only coastal city in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
After a short break to take some photos, we'll hit the road on the way to the Kravice waterfalls. Here you'll enjoy an hour of free time on the banks of the Trezibat river, one of the most beautiful natural areas of Bosnia-Herzegovina. The waterfalls reach a height of 30 metres, and it's a perfect place to take a dip, with plenty of natural pools, which always have a perfect temperature!
The tour then follows the course of the Neretva river to Mostar, where we'll arrive at around 12:30, and enjoy half an hour in the city. You'll be reminded of the Yugoslavian wars, where the "Stari Most" (Old Bridge) which was destroyed only later to be rebuilt as a symbol of peace, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then you'll have three hours of free time to have lunch and explore the old quarter of Mostar, with its different mosques, bazaars and other historical buildings and monuments.
Then we'll leave these beautiful surroundings and head back to Dubrovnik, arriving at around 6:30 pm.
You must bring your valid passport or ID document on the day of your tour! Bosnia-Herzegovina is not part of the European Union or the Schengen Area so you will have to present this at the border.
The order of the tour itinerary is subject to modification based on availability, however you'll always visit every site mentioned.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 19 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12 years||Children under 6 years|
Children between 6 and 12 yearsUS$ 33
Children under 6 yearsFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Fees for entering the Kravice Waterfalls natural park (between 5 and 10 euros).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Dubrovnik local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.