Feel the magic of the Andalusian capital exploring the golden-stone streets and architectural masterpieces of the beautiful historic centre of Seville. Don't miss this excursion from Estepona!
Seville Day Trip Itinerary
Having been picked up from Estepona, you'll leave the coast behind and head inland to the Andalusian capital, Seville.
On arrival, you'll embark on a guided walking tour of the city's historic centre. Discover emblematic sights like the Plaza de España, an elegant square combining Renaissance Revival and Neo-Mudéjar architectural styles, which Star Wars fans may recognise as a filming location from Episode II - Attack of the Clones.
As you stroll through the María Luisa Gardens in which Plaza de España is located, your guide will reveal curious facts about the poets and writers who have found inspiration in this romantic park. You'll see statues dedicated to several such figures, including Bécquer and the Machado brothers, before wandering over to the historic Santa Cruz district.
Exploring the picturesque winding lanes of Santa Cruz, you'll be met with an enticing aroma: the fragrance of its flowers, which give this neighbourhood its vibrant colour. You'll then head over to Seville Cathedral, where you'll enjoy a guided tour. Inside this majestic church, a World Heritage Site, you'll discover great artistic and architectural treasures. The pretty Patio de los Naranajos courtyard and intricate Giralda, the minaret of the mosque that formerly stood here, are two beautiful highlights.
At the end of your guided tour of the Cathedral, you'll have free time to explore and eat lunch at your own pace. In the afternoon, you'll meet back up at the Torre del Oro, or Tower of Gold, a 13th century watchtower built on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, before making the return journey to Estepona.
This tour may make a number of stops along the Costa del Sol to pick other people up on the route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 69.90
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 46.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to Seville Cathedral.
Walking tour of Seville.
Entrance to museums and monuments visited during free time.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.