Sail along the Algarve coast to the islands of Deserta and Farol, two incredible natural paradises located in this area of southern Portugal.
Deserta and Farol Islands Cruise
We'll meet the guide at the port of Faro. From here we'll sail off in a boat to the islands of Deserta and Farol on a pleasant journey through one of the most beautiful natural spaces in Portugal.
We'll sail the waters of the Ria Formosa Natural Park, included on the list of the Seven Wonders of Portugal. We'll marvel at incredible wildlife such as flamingos, storks or herons as we cruise.
Our first stop will be Farol Island. Here you'll have an hour of free time to explore its picturesque streets, go for a swim on the beach or visit the famous lighthouse the island is named after.
We'll then continue the tour to the nearby Deserta Island to discover the soft white sand of its paradisiacal beaches. After enjoying about 30 minutes of free time on this island, we'll return to the port of Faro.
- The boats are not adapted for wheelchairs, although people with reduced mobility may come on board.
- All minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 8 years old|
Children under 8 years oldUS$ 24.20
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Boat ride to Farol and Deserta Islands.
English speaking guide specialising in local nature.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Port of Faro.