Take a two-hour sightseeing bicycle tour and explore Florence in a fun and singular way. Follow your guide through the winding streets and past the city’s most magnificent architecture, gardens and main attractions.
Florence Bike Tour
When booking you can choose between two different modalities. They all start from Via Cavour in Florence and end at this very point.
2hr Bike Tour
Meet your guide in the historic center and take off towards Oltrarno, the artisan’s district. Its streets are packed with studios, antique shops, and art stores. On the way to Oltrarno, you’ll ride past the Palazzo Pitti, built for the Pitti family in 1457.
Continue your journey to Ponte Vecchio, the city’s most emblematic symbol and head to the Basilica di Santa Croce and the Piazza della Signoria, from where you’ll get a stunning view of Palazzo Vecchio and the Fountain of Neptune.
Pedal towards Piazza del Duomo, where you’ll enjoy one of the city’s most famous postcard-perfect images: The Cathedral, the Campanile di Giotto and the Battistero di San Giovanni standing together.
While you cycle through the streets of Florence, your English-speaking guide will point out where to get great ice-cream, the best trattorias to order a Bistecca alla Fiorentina and where to purchase the best truffles, an essential ingredient in Tuscan cuisine.
3hr Bike Tour
Would you like to visit the emblematic Piazzale Michelangelo? The most beautiful viewpoint in Florence, the best place to enjoy a sunset, one of the settings of the Netflix series Money Heist... There are many ways to define this place, but what is clear is that it's one of the most special corners of the city.
If you opt for the three-hour tour, we can go to the famous square where we'll leave you about ten minutes of free time to admire the views. You won't stop taking pictures!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 4% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children aged between 6 and 14 years old||Children under 6|
|2 hour Bike Tour||
|3 hour Bike Tour||
2 hour Bike Tour
Children aged between 6 and 14 years oldUS$ 15
Children under 6Free
3 hour Bike Tour
Children aged between 6 and 14 years oldUS$ 20.90
Children under 6Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Waterproof poncho in case it rains.
Helmets for children under 10 years old.
Bicycle seats for small children (maximum 32
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Do you have bikes for children?
A - No, children under 11, as they participate for free, should ride with an adult.
Q - Can we take our own bikes?
A - Yes, but the price will remain the same.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Via Camillo Cavour 21