Have a fun filled day enjoying the rides and shows of Latin America’s largest theme park with this trip to Beto Carrero World.
Beto Carrero World Trip
In the morning, we will collect you from your hotel in Florianopolis. From there, we head to the central point from where the Beto Carrero World, day trip leaves: the largest theme park in Latin America.
After an approximately two-hour journey in which we follow the Brazilian coastline enjoying some magnificent views, we will arrive at the theme park. Once there we will buy the tickets (not included) and access the site, accompanied by our Portuguese speaking tour leader.
Once inside the theme park, you will have your own free time to explore its 7 completely different areas. You will find everything from giant rollercoasters to children´s attractions and a large variety of themed shows. The park is also home to one of the largest zoological parks in the region.
After enjoying the park’s attractions, at the end of the afternoon, we will take you back to your hotel in Florianopolis.
The trip to Beto Carrero World includes pick up from hotels in the following zones of Florianopolis:
- Hotels in the Northern area: 7:30 am
- Hotels in the Western area: 7:45 am
- Hotels in the Central area: 8 am
Tickets to Beto Carrero World are not included in this activity. Please take into account that prices vary depending on the time of year and the kind of ticket you want to buy. You can consult the prices on the provider's web page.
This is not a guided tour in English, however, a Portuguese speaking tour leader will accompany you throughout the tour. You will have most of the day to spend as you want and at your own pace.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 9 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 9 years oldUS$ 7.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Portuguese speaking monitor.
Transport by airconditioned vehicle.
Entry to Beto Carrero World.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:30 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).