Penetrate the most inaccessible corners of Fuerteventura on a unique jeep safari and discover the surprising landscape of the oldest Canary Island.
Choose one of the following itineraries to do on a 4x4 vehicle in Fuerteventura:
After collecting you from your hotel, embark on a jeep and explore the southwestern peninsula of Jandía. The first stop of the tour is Cofete Beach, one of the most stunning and unspoilt watering places in Spain. Next, head to the wild coast of Juan Gómez, where you will have time to go for a swim and enjoy several water activities.
At around 1:30pm, you will be driven to a traditional restaurant in the area and savor a delicious meal. The menu includes paella, papas with mojo (new potatoes with two types of sauce), salads and fruit. Accompany it all with water and local wine. After lunch, you will be taken back to your hotel.
If you book this itinerary, the hotel pick-up service included in the tour is from the south of Fuerteventura: Las Playitas, Tarajalejo, Jandía and Esquinzo-Butihondo.
Hop on a jeep from your hotel and set off to discover the north of the island. You will travel to the interior of the island, where you will visit the sacred mountain of Tindaya and the picturesque village of La Oliva.
Afterwards, travel to the spectacular El Cotillo Beach, where you will have time to snorkel and swim in the crystal-clear water. At around 2pm, you will enjoy an exquisite and hearty lunch at El Cotillo Restaurant. The meal consists of paella, papas arrugadas (new potatoes with two sauces), salad and fruit. The drinks are also included. Then, your guide will drop you off back at your hotel.
This itinerary includes a pick-up service from hotels in the east of Fuerteventura (Castillo Caleta de Fuste, Nuevo Horizonte) and the north of Fuerteventura (Corralejo).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 47.40
Children under 11US$ 45.60
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off (only in the areas mentioned previously).
Transport by jeep.
English speaking guide.
Lunch (on the Northern route)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.